Tuesday, May 16, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #134

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspirations again.  This week, we are focusing on Deepti's, Dee's Artsy Impressions.  All her sets are on sale 10% off, and you can save an additional 20% off by using my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID.

For my card today, I used Blooming Buds.  I have been really loving the gold embossing with colored flowers I have been seeing in blogland.  That said, I stamped my background, embossed with gold, and sponged blue ink all over the panel.  For some contrast, I also used a blue colored pencil within the flower to darken up the image a little.  For the popped up flower, I used my Copics.  A lot going on for such a CAS card right? :)

For more eye candy, pop on over to the STAMPloration's Blog to see what my fellow team members have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize~


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is truly a gorgeous card. I love the blue and gold embossing together and that is a wonderful floral image too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oooh all that blue is terrific!

Cheri said...

Simply beautiful and so elegant.

cghundley said...

Very pretty,
love the colors.
Carla from Utah

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I think I need to CASE that one!

Kim M said...

Gorgeous card Vicki! Love the gold on blue!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the pretty gold accents Vicki, this is marvelous!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this mf...and especially since it is done in my fav colour!
Hope you are well...you are pushing me closer to buying this stamp I will have you know.
xx Karen

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous, like the deep blue color.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the blue with the gold
embossing. Making a stripe
of the flowers was a great idea.
thanks for sharing a wonderful
card.

cm said...

The rich blue, the gold embossing, the design...talk about a striking combination! A card to be cherished by the lucky friend receiving it!
Hugs~c