Saturday, December 16, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog.  Today I am making a Hanukkah card.  CAS-ual Fridays has such an amazing selection of images for this holiday.  You can see them all HERE.

Now for today's card, I got creative!

See those "candles"?  I used the L from the Flower Case Alphabet stamp set, and the "flames" I made from Modern Petals.  The Happy Chanukah is from Star of David.  I impressed myself by using the sets "outside the box". :)


Just a reminder, you can save 15% off your CFS purchase by using my code!




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very creative, my friend! So nice!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and love all the gold you added.

Lisa Elton said...

What fun candles! This is pretty!