Wednesday, May 16, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays May Release - Day 3

Day 3 on my blog today of the CAS-ual Fridays May Release.

We are featuring Peaceful Garden and Garden Fri-Dies.

 For this first card, I embossed the back panel, and used a doily.  I stamped the images on the smaller panel, added a sentiment, and adhered it onto the card base.

For my 2nd card, I sponged a panel using Oxide Inks, and used the Garden Fri-Dies to cut out the images.  Lastly, I added the stamped sentiment. I love the color on the black stripes.


[All the new stamp sets and fri-dies will be available on the release day.]  

Don't forget, you can save 15% off your purchase by using my code!

For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what the Designers have created.  Don't forget to leave a comment.  Read all about it over on the CFS blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two very gorgeous cards. Looks like some fantastic stamps and dies used on them too!